We face a Common Enemy
Nomen Nescio
2009-10-13 06:17:25 UTC
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
the same policies are being pursued by exactly the same lies and
liars in every majority-White country left in the world. We are all
being herded down the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the
power of the Jew who is destroying us." - Vanguard News Network.
- Buck Turgidson turgidson AT nym DOT alias DOT net
Joe Bruno
2009-10-13 09:19:36 UTC
 "We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
 Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
 is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
 the same policies are being pursued by exactly the same lies and
 liars in every majority-White country left in the world. We are all
 being herded down the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the
 power of the Jew who is destroying us."   - Vanguard News Network.
     - Buck Turgidson     turgidson AT nym DOT alias DOT net
We gotta get the Leprecauns and Unicorns, the Wizard of Oz and Santa's
Elves too. They are helping the Jews.
Joe Bruno

http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/hall/8167/jim/ra-armadillobreakdown.mid
Michael Black
2009-10-13 14:18:06 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
the same policies are being pursued by exactly the same lies and
liars in every majority-White country left in the world. We are all
being herded down the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the
power of the Jew who is destroying us." - Vanguard News Network.
- Buck Turgidson turgidson AT nym DOT alias DOT net
This is the general in "Dr. Strangelove".

So surely the poster posted it here because there was at least one
reference to the movie in The Simpsons.

There was an opening where they ride the couch down, waving their hands
in the air, clearly a reference to Slim Pickens riding the bomb down in
the movie.

Michael
Jason James
2009-10-13 19:20:54 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
the same policies are being pursued by exactly the same lies and
liars in every majority-White country left in the world. We are all
being herded down the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the
power of the Jew who is destroying us." - Vanguard News Network.
- Buck Turgidson turgidson AT nym DOT alias DOT net
About as genuine as the so-called author,...a piece of anonymous bullshit.

Jason
YID ARMY
2009-10-14 14:10:14 UTC
Post by Jason James
Post by Nomen Nescio
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
the same policies are being pursued by exactly the same lies and
liars in every majority-White country left in the world. We are all
being herded down the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the
power of the Jew who is destroying us." - Vanguard News Network.
- Buck Turgidson turgidson AT nym DOT alias DOT net
About as genuine as the so-called author,...a piece of anonymous bullshit.
Jason
(Fucky has been polluting Usenet for years with his self-hate.
His Mommy was Jewish)
Jeßus
2009-10-15 20:29:01 UTC
In article <4ad4d318$0$78443$***@pit-reader.telstra.net>,
***@ass.com said...
:
:news:***@dizum.com...

Well well well... Hello Jason :)
Jason James
2009-10-27 07:25:41 UTC
Post by Jeßus
:> "We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
:> Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
:> is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
:> the same policies are being pursued by exactly the same lies and
:> liars in every majority-White country left in the world. We are all
:> being herded down the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the
:> power of the Jew who is destroying us." - Vanguard News Network.
:> - Buck Turgidson turgidson AT nym DOT alias DOT net
:About as genuine as the so-called author,...a piece of anonymous bullshit.
Well well well... Hello Jason :)
Jebus,..been here long?

Jason

a***@yahoo.com
2009-10-14 17:34:45 UTC
 "We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
 Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
 is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
"The Jews invented Christianity." - Adolf Hitler

HA, HA, stupid. We invented your religion. You are worshiping a
religion that WE invented for YOU. Too bad. We have more control
over you than you realize.

Aaron Hirshberg
Armillaria caligata
2009-10-15 14:37:33 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by Nomen Nescio
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
"The Jews invented Christianity." - Adolf Hitler
HA, HA, stupid. We invented your religion. You are worshiping a
religion that WE invented for YOU. Too bad. We have more control
over you than you realize.
Not only did Jews invent Christianity, we Christians worship (Jewish)
Jesus Christ as God, and He said salvation is of the Jews. John 4:22
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=4&v=1&t=KJV#comm/22

Ergo, no real Christian can be anti-Jewish. Anyone who calls himself
Christian and hates Jews is full of crap.

Armillaria caligata
Nec dextrorsum, nec sinistrorsum.
weary flake
2009-10-15 16:46:46 UTC
Post by Armillaria caligata
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by Nomen Nescio
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're Boers in
Sudafrika, South Americans, Australians, Germans or Irish. That enemy
is the Jew, and it is bent on the extinction of our genes. Exactly
"The Jews invented Christianity." - Adolf Hitler
HA, HA, stupid. We invented your religion. You are worshiping a
religion that WE invented for YOU. Too bad. We have more control
over you than you realize.
Not only did Jews invent Christianity, we Christians worship (Jewish)
Jesus Christ as God, and He said salvation is of the Jews. John 4:22
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=4&v=1&t=KJV#comm/22
Ergo, no real Christian can be anti-Jewish. Anyone who calls himself
Christian and hates Jews is full of crap.
The Jews like to say to non-jews that "it is impossible to oppose
the jews" but this statement is full of crap. It is a very very
good thing to oppose the jews, so please don't be fooled by the
jews. My very good friend, remember this fact of life: "what is
good is anti-semitic, and what is jewish is bad", and you can't go
wrong. Enjoy and spread the peace and blessings of anti-semitism!
R Flowers
2009-10-15 17:56:06 UTC
HA, HA, stupid.  We invented your religion.  You are worshiping a
religion that WE invented for YOU.  Too bad.  We have more control
over you than you realize.
It's in the public domain now.

-- R Flowers