Toadfish on the Simpsons!!!
Springfield Rocks!!
2006-08-06 19:55:15 UTC
okay not really, but there's these vids on YouTube going around that are
the weirdest Simpson parodies ever, and Toadfish from 'Neighbours' is one
of the characters.

Bart the General #1

Bart the General #2

Some of it also looks sort of like Beavis and Butthead and like an old, bad
video game. it's a total 'ha ha what the fuck' experience. It also has
either the best or the worst version of the Simpsons theme that I have ever
heard, can't decide which.
adam
2006-08-07 03:35:36 UTC
toady always has, that dude from the comic book store
Post by Springfield Rocks!!
okay not really, but there's these vids on YouTube going around that are
the weirdest Simpson parodies ever, and Toadfish from 'Neighbours' is one
of the characters.
Bart the General #1
http://youtu.be/OipIK-KeuW8
Bart the General #2
http://youtu.be/ZTI828gVuRs
heard, can't decide which.
Springfield Rocks!!
2006-08-07 03:53:53 UTC
Never thought about it before but you're right. LOL
Lowsnax
2006-08-08 05:07:09 UTC
Post by Springfield Rocks!!
okay not really, but there's these vids on YouTube going around that are
the weirdest Simpson parodies ever, and Toadfish from 'Neighbours' is one
of the characters.
Bart the General #1
http://youtu.be/OipIK-KeuW8
Bart the General #2
http://youtu.be/ZTI828gVuRs
Some of it also looks sort of like Beavis and Butthead and like an old, bad
video game. it's a total 'ha ha what the fuck' experience. It also has
either the best or the worst version of the Simpsons theme that I have ever
heard, can't decide which.
w00tah go lowtax SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM MOTHERBICH! i'M FROM THE
INTERNET
Springfield Rocks!!
2006-08-08 06:03:19 UTC
um...okay? All right I don't get it but what the hell, I laughed anyway!
Lowsnax
2006-08-08 07:54:20 UTC
ur gay

FYAD RULES BYOB DROOLZ

\
±
2006-09-02 06:23:10 UTC
Post by Springfield Rocks!!
okay not really, but there's these vids on YouTube going around that are
the weirdest Simpson parodies ever, and Toadfish from 'Neighbours' is one
of the characters.
Bart the General #1
http://youtu.be/OipIK-KeuW8
Bart the General #2
http://youtu.be/ZTI828gVuRs
Some of it also looks sort of like Beavis and Butthead and like an old, bad
video game. it's a total 'ha ha what the fuck' experience. It also has
either the best or the worst version of the Simpsons theme that I have ever
heard, can't decide which.
"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."
--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r0><3r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *
* / / *
* / ' ./ *
* | \_____/ *
* *
WTF is Fred Ziffel?

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,
Foofer
2006-09-09 08:13:22 UTC
I got a mate that looks like Barney.
uker
And I thought, you only knew people, that lived in the brothel.
±
2006-09-13 01:11:52 UTC
Post by uker
Post by Foofer
Post by Springfield Rocks!!
okay not really, but there's these vids on YouTube going around that are
the weirdest Simpson parodies ever, and Toadfish from 'Neighbours' is one
of the characters.
I got a mate that looks like Barney.
And I thought, you only knew people, that lived in the brothel.
I live in a house on teevee.
--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r0><3r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *